Job Title: Community Manager/ Account Executive, Mediablaze
Group Location: London, UK
Reporting To: Social Lead/ Account Manager
Salary: £19 -22k p/a, based on experience
Mediablaze is a world-leading strategic content marketing agency founded by editors, publishers and digital specialists with vast experience of building successful media brands. Our approach is to use customer insight to shape remarkable content-powered digital experiences – and help brands to embrace an agile, test-and-learn approach to content marketing.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Community Manager to be the social voice for a variety of our accounts, primarily across beauty and automotive. This candidate will show an eagerness to grow within the company and desire to develop into a split Account Executive role, managing content production and client expectation.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with the skills to put their vibrant personality into their work, they will have a passion for social media and a knowledge of content marketing.
We’re a fast-paced, growing business that is always looking for exciting opportunities… So if you are someone who can turn their hand to any task when needed, love the idea of working with a dynamic team in a social and hard-working environment, then we want to meet you!
The day-to-day responsibilities of the Community Manager / Account Executive will vary, however you will be working across a number of automotive, technology and lifestyle clients. Tasks include:
– Independently running the day-to-day activity on the social media channels for 2+ brands.
– Actively responding to and interacting with customers on all social channels on a daily basis
– Understanding and maintaining the brands’ tone of voice at all times
– Using scheduling tools to post monthly copy and asset content
– Writing social copy to be reviewed by the Managing Editor
– Performing cross-channel content research and building into client-facing presentations
– Supporting the Account Manager in day-to-day tasks to run account including production assistant tasks when needed
– Using data tools to create basic insight and performance reports
– Creating weekly ICYMI sector emails for clients
– Actively sourcing influencers and maintaining our influencer database – we expect you to tell us who the next Doug the Pug is
– Assisting the content when needed
– Keeping on top of social media trends – from “The floor is lava” to squiggly eyebrows
– Supporting Mediablaze’s social media channels
– Participating in some administrative duties
– At least 1 year’s marketing/ social media experience, this can come from internships and higher level education.
– A strong affinity for social media and demonstrative interest in influencer marketing
– A fast and keen learner
– Strict organisational skills
– Strong creative copywriting skills – including spelling and grammar
– Previous experience working across popular social media platforms
– Previous experience in social media management / reporting tools is desirable
– Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop is a bonus
– Enthusiastic for the company and the platforms you work on
– Shows initiative to go beyond what is asked of them
– Passionate about social media with a “can do” attitude
– Able to work independently in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
– Ability to multitask and juggle a number of responsibilities
– Must be comfortable interacting with staff and clients at all levels
– Takes pride and ownership of their work
Our standard working hours are 9.30 to 5.30. However, the nature of the job requires a degree of flexibility, with the possibility of some evening and weekend work. While we endeavor to be fair and reward hard work, we expect that these additional hours will be worked without any further remuneration.
What we offer:
– Enrolment in company pension scheme
– Ride to work scheme
– Season ticket loan
– Breakfasts on Mondays
– Regular socials, plus a summer & Christmas party
– Extra day off on your birthday
– 25 days holiday (3 to be taken over the Xmas period). An additional day added for every year of service up to 28 days
Think you have what it takes? Send your CV to [email protected] and tell us why you think you’re right for the role.