London’s fastest growing content marketing agency for the social age is on the lookout for a super talented, super organised senior digital project manager, is that you?
- Job Title: Senior Digital Project Manager
- Location: Oval, London Office
- Function: Digital
- Reporting to: Group Digital Director
- Reports: None
- Salary: £competitive
We are looking for a super organised Senior Digital Project Manager to join our growing team here at Mediablaze Group. You’ll be cool under pressure and be comfortable liaising directly with clients, managing digital projects from pitching for the work, gathering requirements, SOW creation, to wireframing, design, build, testing, go live and beyond.
Working closely with our talented in-house creative and development teams, across anything from full re-brand, to a WordPress powered website, to a responsive email campaign, you’ll be working across a varied client base that includes global footwear companies, sports organisations, publishers and leading technology companies.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years experience of working at an agency, have handled “big budget” digital design and build projects from start to finish and be passionate about all things digital.
Working alongside a Digital Project Manager we’re looking for someone who is looking to grow and make their mark within the company and implement and improve project management processes within the business.
- Will have at least 5 years+ project management experience in a fast paced digital agency
- Experience using Agile project management techniques a huge plus
- Be comfortable working with designers to oversee the production of wireframes
- Have experience writing functional specifications, SOWs and sitemaps
- Will understand the need for cross platform solutions and in particular the role of responsive websites
- Have an expert and informed opinion about the digital marketplace and deliver compelling arguments to design challenges
- Keep up to date with the latest design innovations and online trends
- Have a positive and passionate approach with a can-do attitude
- Encourage, motivate and support other team members
- Provide, and often lead, contributions to team meetings and conversations
- Be thoughtful and constructive during presentations and critiques
- Produce clear and concise verbal and written communications
- Be comfortable working on Macs
- Be able to work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines (very often handling multiple projects at the same time)
- Have experience dealing with £50k+ projects from start to finish
Key tasks & responsibilities
The current roles and responsibilities are outlined below. As the business grows, we expect these to change and develop.
- Writing briefs and liaising with our team of designers and developers
- To present work and articulate creative executions at senior client level
- To effectively manage relationships with key client contacts
- Managing projects from initiation to completion
- Frequently assessing and re-assessing project priorities
- Planning and delivering projects to detailed, clearly defined time plans
- Leading regular project stand up meetings
- Managing client expectations and communicating effectively with all stakeholders
- To challenge clients on their requirements; in doing so, advising on best practice to optimise the effectiveness of their digital communications
- Produce comprehensive and accurate statements of work including pricing and detailed descriptions of work
- Support both the Clients Services Director and Group Digital Director on a day to day basis in the preparation of proposals as new requirements come in
- Producing functional requirements and sitemaps
- Testing projects prior to handing over to client for UAT
- Assisting with key pitches and presentations
- Being responsible for projects from inception to delivery working with our team of designers, developers and wordsmiths
We offer 25 days of holiday per year. The office is usually closed during the Christmas period, this time will be taken from your holiday allocation.
Our standard working hours are 9.30 to 5.30. However, the nature of the job requires a degree of flexibility, with the possibility of evening and weekend work. While we endeavour to be fair and reward hard work, we expect that these additional hours will be worked without any further renumeration. We also operate a FREE breakfast and a Friday beer trolley.
Think you have what it takes? Send us your C.V., plus tell us why you think you’re right for the role – [email protected]